When I Execution Remotely, it is shown "Site Collection administrator rights are required to run this utility on a site"

Jul 24, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Hi,

I am really appreciated your talent work. However, because no place to enter the ID and password, so when I execution remotely, it is always shown "Site Collection administrator rights are required to run this utility on a site", my opinion are

1.Could you kindly provide a place to input ID/password
2.Is it possible to have command mode to execute this excellent program. So it will be easier to embedded in a batch program.

Thank You!
Coordinator
Jul 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Thanks for the kind words. Sounds like a good idea, let me see if I can try and implement this soon.
Jul 24, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Hi,

Thanks for quick reply, today I found if I log in sharepoint in IE browser with admin ID, then it works. So temporarily I don't worry about previous issue. But I found another issue or improvement point.

I found this program will show all permissions including "limited access". However, it's meaningless to show limited access user, because this kind of user have no access right to this website.

So I have the last recommendation : to hidden user or group in your report whose permission is only limited access. So the report will become very practical and useful.

Thank you again...